The Hillside SPCA is almost 100% funded by private donations. We are not affiliated with any other humane organization, SPCA, or rescue group and do not receive any funding from donations given to other national, state, or local rescues or shelters.
Fundraising events and donations of money and items are what keep our doors open and our shelter in business to serve 783 square miles of Schuylkill County and the homeless, neglected, abused, and ill animals that need shelter, nutritious food, veterinary care, and TLC.
You can donate to the Hillside SPCA in a variety of ways:
- Donate funds. You can use our on-line donation page to give a gift of any size quickly and securely. Donations may also be mailed to: Hillside SPCA, PO Box 233, Pottsville, PA 17901
- Attend Fundraising Events that benefit the Hillside SPCA
- Host your own fundraising event for the Hillside
- Give a donation of items from our wish list: blankets and comforters, canned dog and/or cat food, cleaning supplies, metal dog bowls, beds, cat and/or dog toys, grooming supplies, postage stamps, etc. Contact us for more items we might be in need of.
- Volunteer your time at the shelter or at a fundraising event. We always need reliable people to man the tables at events or join our fundraising committee to help plan and execute a variety of fundraising efforts.