Planned Giving

Planned giving

Your legacy of caring lives on.

As a supporter of the Hillside SPCA, you may wonder how you can continue your legacy of caring for the homeless animals at the Hillside after you are gone. One way is to make a bequest to the shelter in your will.

A bequest may take several forms including:

  • A specific dollar amount
  • A percentage of your estate
  • The remaining value after all other gifts to your family
  • A specific, definite asset (a house, land)

To make a bequest, please meet with your attorney to discuss and update your will. You may wish to have your attorney notify us as to the terms and conditions of bequests you make to ensure your gift is handled as you desire.

The Hillside SPCA is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization under IRS guidelines. Please contact us at (570) 622-7769 for more details on our Federal Tax ID# and any other details you may need.

When providing for the Hillside in your will, it is very important to use our full corporate title:
Hillside Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Incorporated.

Disclaimer: This information is not offered as legal advice or should be taken that way. If you wish to make a planned gift, you should consult an attorney to evaluate your individual circumstances and to develop any needed will and/or estate plan.

Share this! ...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Digg thisShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someonePrint this page